Olo is seeking a Business Operations Associate to join the Dispatch Team. The successful candidate will work on growing delivery volume and operational improvements with ordering partners. The right candidate would be a data-driven self-starter with a customer mindset that has experience in analytics, strategy, operations, product and marketing.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive adoption of Dispatch’s platform among companies needing on-demand delivery of products nationwide.
- Grow the delivery transactional volume for existing customers by building, tracking and evangelizing delivery operational best practices
- Strategize and grow brand investments in delivery by tracking and evangelizing brand delivery positioning among the Olo customers and customers success teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Olo a favored company with which to partner
- Analyze and monitor delivery performance metrics via business intelligence tools (ex. Looker) and escalate performance issues or changes in performance quality for internal course correction
- Build customer success team relationships to understand evolving delivery needs and pain points. Effectively advocate for delivery partners, consumer experience and restaurant partners internally.
- Identify delivery technology issues and collaborate with the Product teams to launch Dispatch product enhancements and features.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
What We'll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Looker or other BI tools and/or SQL.
- A thought leader who drives business forward and keeps our team ahead of trends
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to evangelize the Olo platform to partners.
- Ability to work independently when needed and collaborate cross-functionally internally to advocate on behalf of our partners and their needs.
- Top-notch communication and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- Great track record of building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Olo and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
- Strong interest in the restaurant technology industry.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
What's Important to Olo
- Our families come first. We know they make us who we are and they are who we live and work for every day.
- Olo is our extended family. We’re in this together, fighting for one another. We’re happy to be here. We will not let one another down.
- We learn from and fight through setbacks. We recognize and help one another with direct feedback.
- We care about you. We offer 20 days of paid time off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan.
- We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector and we are fully committed to doing our part to move the needle.
- Learn more about our culture, values, and mission. https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.