As Axelerant’s Content Marketing Specialist, most everything you do is geared towards lead generation through quality content which is often technical in nature.
You’ll use analyzed data to create a captivating marketing strategy per our purpose, strategic goals, and objectives. Then you’re expected to create compelling content to engage our target audiences which will be shared across all channels. Further, you’ll deliver expert brand awareness by evaluating web traffic, and report on the results of marketing activity to create future campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and collaborating to produce a proactive content calendar
- Responsible for collaborating with domain and service stakeholders (in-depth interviewing) to create relevant content and collateral that compels, convinces, and converts target audiences
- Responsible for crafting exciting content and stories inline with Axelerant’s brand, tone, and voice
- Responsible for delivering content on time and consistently producing high-quality copywriting
- Responsible for optimizing content and editing copywriting of pieces written by other team members
- At least two years of content marketing experience in an agency or corporate marketing role
- Published at least 20 articles or similar content
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experienced technical writing concerning Drupal, DevOps, Quality Assurance, or Front-End services/solutions, specifically in an agency environment
- Passion for Open Source Software and communities
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.