We’re looking for an experienced customer success pro to join our growing team focused on building customers for life. Our Customer Success Team works with customers post-sale to ensure they get continued value from their investment in Articulate 360.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will execute customer success plays and build relationships with a set of target customers to onboard them, drive product adoption and satisfaction, secure renewals,and expand our footprint within accounts.
To succeed in this role, you must have a deep understanding of our customers and be an expert in messaging and positioning to communicate the value of Articulate 360.
What you'll do:
- Support, grow, and retain assigned accounts
- Execute high-touch customer success plans
- Lead with a customer mindset; continuously connect customers’ key pains and requirements to specific product features, benefits, and value propositions
- Meet key performance indicators around churn, customer satisfaction, and renewal activities
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, develop effective, customer-specific outreach strategies, and assist in converting those opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer internally to resolve customer challenges
- Work closely with leadership to identify areas for improvement within the customer success program and team operations
What you should have:
- 3 years’ experience working in a customer-facing role required
- Excellent customer service skills and a knack for developing strong customer relationships
- Naturally curious, with excellent critical-thinking skills
- Resilient and adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Can work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Can learn new technology quickly
- Working knowledge of Salesforce required; experience with Articulate 360 a plus
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident