Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to lead a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best support to our customers. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing service, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Customer Success team.
As a Customer Success Manager you will coordinate across Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Product and other teams to lead customer success strategies for FormAssembly. A CSM acts as a customer advocate, develops and maintains strategic relationships with key contacts of existing accounts and shares pertinent information gathered from clients with all departments to help grow the business.
What you’ll do:
- Make sure every customer is happy with our product. You’ll be their primary contact at FormAssembly & will troubleshoot, problem solve and strategize so they get the very best out of their investment.
- Partner across all teams in the organization. Some examples are:
- Work with the Sales team to conduct Welcome Calls with each new customer.
- Provide customer feedback to the Product team for enhancements.
- Take over a tricky customer issue from the Support team.
- Proactively reach out to customers to curate positive relationships, survey satisfaction and support continued renewal.
- Take initiative on creating procedures & processes that may not currently exist.
What you need to be successful:
- Customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Client Success, Account Management or similar role
- Strong initiative and ability to lead with little direction
- Flexibility in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, both with customers and team members.
You’re the right fit if you:
- Have customer facing experience, either in a Sales, Client Success, Account Management or similar role
- Have experience within a SaaS organization.
- Have excellent communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Are a self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn reduction.
- Genuinely enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction and adoption.
- You’ve worked with Salesforce and/or FormAssembly
- You have experience working in a remote environment