At Olo we develop an online food ordering platform used by many of the country’s largest restaurant chains, reaching millions of consumers. Chances are if you’ve ordered directly from a restaurant brand’s app or website, we’ve made that happen.
Olo’s Engineering Managers enable and uplift their teams to achieve their best work through transformational leadership, people-focused management, and a passion for creating great software.
Olo is growing and we need leaders like you to help us scale. We have several open Engineering Manager positions including on our Business Systems, Client Operations, Ordering Operations, and Menu Services teams.
This is a full-time position. Candidates may work at Olo’s headquarters in New York City’s Financial District, or remotely from anywhere in the U.S. In fact, more than 75% of our engineering team is remote! Candidates must have a legal right to work in the U.S and reside in the US.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Your team comes first. As a servant leader you’ll fully support the team.
- You’ll remain technical through facilitating design decisions and driving the team to their best technical abilities.
- Develop your staff through recruiting, mentoring, 1:1s, and goal orientated growth plans.
- Collaborating with Product, executive stakeholders, and the greater Engineering team to deliver results.
- Guide the development of the team’s vision and execution while removing impediments to the team’s progress
How We Work
- We foster a culture of collaboration, communication, accountability, skill sharing, belonging, mutual respect, and curiosity.
- We practice Whole Team Quality, no throwing code over the wall.
- System Reliability Engineering, Scalability, and Security are embedded throughout our software process.
- We are outcome not output focused.
- Our tech stack is rooted in .NET (C# and F#) and SQL Server running in AWS infrastructure and modern software engineering tools such as GitHub, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Datadog, and Sumo Logic, as well as heavy use of OSS .