As a Front-end Development Community Manager AKA Developer Advocate, you will boost Axelerant’s reputation as an active, beneficial member within the Front-end Development community in India and beyond by communicating and strategically spearheading our open source roots and contributions by omnichannel efforts.
- Responsible for being an actively contributing member of the Front-end Development group
- Responsible for being the liaison to foster relationships with technology, developer and service provider groups relevant to the Front-end Development
- Accountable for creating speaking, sponsorship, and other opportunities for Axelerant Front-end Development team members to work with key Front-end Development groups, locally and globally.
- Responsible for maintaining a current Front-end Development event calendar
- Responsible for collaborating with the Director of Front-end Development to ensure Front-end Development strategic and tactical content production is happening per marketing team guidance
- Responsible for hosting, speaking, or presenting at Front-end Development community events, technology conferences, and business seminars
- Support the Director of Front-end Development to achieve Partnerships by liaising with respective Front-end Development leads and their communities
- Support the Director of Front-end Development in activating and executing strategic contribution initiatives/ programs along with engaging the Front-end Development team members as needed.
- Responsible for being current with digital technology trends within the Front-end Development domain
- Responsible for growing loyal engagement with Axelerant generated Front-end Development collateral
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Organize one external webinar or podcast each month having an Axelerant Front-end Development leader co-host
- Host two micro webinars with Front-end Development team members every month
- Identify five Front-end Development user-generated content topics each month having high engagement
- Provoke and actively engage in two meaningful social media Front-end Development conversations each week
- Share two helpful or thoughtful Front-end Development social media posts each workday
- Acquire one loyal Front-end Development industry leader per month to Axelerant’s social media channels
- At least two years experience as a community manager or developer advocate
- Experience launching community initiatives
- E.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing newsletters, etc.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- E.g., repeat attendance at events, community, and market penetration, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multichannel marketing
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.