As an Axelerant Front-end Drupal Developer, you would be designing and implementing the look and feel of websites and related materials by creating sitemaps, wireframes, and visual design comps for internal and client-facing web projects. Additionally, you’ll design for multiple devices and interactions (such as desktops, touch devices like smartphones and tablets, and simpler devices like feature phones).
- Experience using front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, Ember, Zurb Foundation, Bootstrap, and other grid systems.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as CSS, SASS, LESS, OOCSS, Smacss, BEM, etc.
- Experience with Git, using the terminal, and managing your front-end with package managers such as NPM and organization tools like Grunt.
- An understanding of Drupal and using Drupal tools such as Drush and Composer.
- Drupal 8 experience with Twig, theme suggestions, variable encoding on a page for JS, preprocessors desired.
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- 1+ year of Drupal front-end development experience
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with an ability to collaborate in a multi-time zone environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies including Scrum or Kanban a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A desire to learn and adapt to new applications and frameworks, and enthusiasm for exciting and innovative technologies.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality software on time.
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.