Modern Tribe is looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our team.
You will be responsible for crafting robust, beautiful, usable interfaces for the users of our products and our client’s projects. You will play an integral role in connecting and collaborating with strategy, design, and backend to creative a cohesive and organized final experience and enthusiastically own getting to the most optimal solution. You thrive working in a collaborative and engaging environment and love being part of teams and systems that actively seek your experience in helping us grow and improve.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, read on!
- Collaborate with your team to deeply understand the needs of our users and clients and then plan, design, and build features that best serve those needs
- Take ownership of the work you do on projects from strategy to design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- Be an impactful contributor to your team, discipline, and company, participating in our culture and helping us improve and push our internal tools, libraries, workflows, and standards forward
- Actively participate in team scrum meetings
- Deliver maintainable, efficient, and high-quality code
- Build and maintain scalable code
- Design and build features that are performant, accessible, and steeped in the best practices of modern frontend development standards and patterns
- Participate in keeping our internal tooling and systems current
- Ensure that the quality of our design implementation and user experience is the very best it can be (design and development work very closely together at Modern Tribe)
- Share knowledge and collaborate with fellow developers across the company
- Code review the work of other developers