The Provider Engagement Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our physician groups, leveraging our Evoke360 (fka Carebook) and/or EvokeEHR (fka Trinity) platforms, to achieve successful clinical and financial outcomes. This is remote role and we are seeking individuals who work within the following states AR, CO, DC, FL, IN, MI, TX, or WI. Demonstrated knowledge of value-based care, HEDIS, STARS, and risk adjustment experience required.
- Communicate with provider groups on the benefits of Value-Base Care and how to increase their Quality and Risk scores through the use of Evoke-360
- Increases user engagement across all provider groups to improve clinical and financial outcomes
- Educates providers on product enhancements and new releasees
- Lead provider engagement strategies to increase STARS / RAPS scores
- Partners with internal teams to address any operational issues raised by providers
- Work with internal and external partners to continually identify opportunities and drive clinical transformation efforts and adherence to evidence-based medicine
- Monitors and manages key deliverables of the physician office implementation and onboarding processes
- Establish provider groups’ SLAs and ensures that all SLAs are met and/or exceeded
- Manages territories with a business perspective that can evaluate improvement in clinical and financial outcomes and from various perspectives.
- Identify and develop network opportunities for growth or other engagement goals and implement physician recruitment plans and strategies based on enrollment projections and geographical access needs.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date information regarding key contact, clinical, and other key staff at provider practices.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a provider relations / engagement / outreach role
- 3-6 years’ healthcare industry experience required, clinical preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of value-based care, HEDIS, STARS, and risk adjustment experience required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demands concurrently, and to plan, prioritize and complete work in an efficient, productive and timely manner
- Ability to grasp client’s business needs and translate into solutions involving DataLink’s products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence in client facing interactions
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com