As a Quality Assurance Community Manager AKA Developer Advocate, you will boost Axelerant’s reputation as an active, beneficial member within the Quality Assurance community in India and beyond by communicating and strategically spearheading our open source roots and contributions by omnichannel efforts.
- Responsible for being an actively contributing member of the Quality Assurance group
- Responsible for being the liaison to foster relationships with technology, developer and service provider groups relevant to the Quality Assurance
- Accountable for creating speaking, sponsorship, and other opportunities for Axelerant Quality Assurance team members to work with key Quality Assurance groups, locally and globally.
- Responsible for maintaining a current Quality Assurance event calendar
- Responsible for collaborating with the Director of Quality Assurance to ensure Quality Assurance strategic and tactical content production is happening per marketing team guidance
- Responsible for hosting, speaking, or presenting at Quality Assurance community events, technology conferences, and business seminars
- Support the Director of Quality Assurance to achieve Partnerships (ex: Cypress, BrowserStack, etc.) by liaising with respective Quality Assurance leads and their communities
- Support the Director of Quality Assurance in activating and executing strategic contribution initiatives/ programs along with engaging the Quality Assurance team members as needed.
- Responsible for being current with digital technology trends within the Quality Assurance domain
- Responsible for growing loyal engagement with Axelerant generated Quality Assurance collateral
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Organize one external webinar or podcast each month having an Axelerant Quality Assurance leader co-host
- Host two micro webinars with Quality Assurance team members every month
- Identify five Quality Assurance user-generated content topics each month having high engagement
- Provoke and actively engage in two meaningful social media Quality Assurance conversations each week
- Share two helpful or thoughtful Quality Assurance social media posts each workday
- Acquire one loyal Quality Assurance industry leader per month to Axelerant’s social media channels
- At least two years experience as a community manager or developer advocate
- Experience launching community initiatives
- E.g., building an online forum, starting an ambassador program, creating an event series, writing newsletters, etc.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- E.g., repeat attendance at events, community, and market penetration, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with multichannel marketing
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.