Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of company you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. The Content Marketer will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Content Marketer will also be in charge of attracting site traffic through organic and paid campaigns, and converting that traffic into new leads for the business.
This is an evolving role, reporting directly to the Vice President of Marketing with ample opportunity for growth. To be successful in this role, you should have extensive hands-on experience with blog management, content creation and SEO tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective campaigns.
Signs of a great candidate
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will help to make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Signs of a great candidate for a Senior Content Marketer
- Manage and write. You will create a content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties from blog posts to whitepapers and webinars, ebooks and infographics.
- Plan cross-channel campaigns. You will own the content of organic digital marketing campaigns including content for SEO, email and social media.
- Grow marketing qualified leads. Convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Collaborate. Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Take initiative. Develop and communicate ideas for improving strategies, practices and approaches, and lead the successful implementation of those ideas.
- Food supply chain. Your marketing background is within the food supply chain.
- Target audience. You know how to go after the correct clients with a very focused vision and message.
- Data driven. You push the envelope on using data to make informed marketing decisions.