Olo is seeking a customer support enthusiast to join the Customer Support Team as a Senior Customer Support Team Lead. The Customer Support Team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by providing the first level of support for our customers and their franchisees. A successful Senior Customer Support Team Lead will oversee the Tier 1 Customer Support Team, who are responsible for resolving support inquiries by way of phone and email. This role will focus on strategy & success of the Customer Support Team. This includes but is not limited to acting as a resource with high touch requests & projects, working closely with other Senior Team Leads on coordinated efforts, and managing at least 6 direct reports. Someone in this role will also review the current process and advise on ways to improve upon and scale operations.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee and support the Customer Support Team responsible for day-to-day support of our customers.
- Work closely with the other Senior Support Team Leads to consider operational improvement with existing workflows
- Provide weekly reporting to VP of Customer Support & Senior VP of Customer Success
- Recruit, hire & assist with onboarding of new Support Specialists
- Maintain SLA & CSAT goals for the Customer Support Team. Address individuals and/or the team if feedback will address gaps in these goals
- Provide feedback on internal processes and implement best practices in an effort to continually improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Identify areas where documentation or training is lacking and take initiative to resolve gaps
- Review & approve schedule for 7 days a week coverage
- Use data to determine scheduling and hiring needs
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships
- Address escalations from internal team members, corporate customers, or individual owner/operators
What We’ll Expect From You
- At least 5 years experience leading or managing a support team
- Passion for solving customers’ problems; ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work independently when needed, as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Embodies teamwork, open communication, excellence in service, integrity, and accountability.
- Top-notch communication, writing, and presentation skills, and the ability to educate internal teams and customers on best practices
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Self-motivated quick Learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process and resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
- Passion for data and analytics