InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Billing and Shared Services squad works on products that are internally used by the business, including billing system integrations, payment management, and shared technical services utilized throughout InVision’s products.
As the product lead of the Billing and Shared Services squad, you’ll be responsible for some of the most business critical systems within InVision. A key function of your role is to make billing and payments as simple and frictionless as possible for both our self-service and Enterprise customers. Additionally, you’ll collaborate proactively with Product Managers across the business to understand upcoming product needs and build shared solutions.
What you'll do:
- Work with your leadership team and other stakeholders to define and drive the billing and platform strategy and product roadmap, and drive the product discovery and delivery processes for initiatives within this area
- Work closely with cross functional teams including Business Technology, Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Finance to create alignment on end-to-end billing and account provisioning processes and coordinate initiative efforts between these teams
- Become an expert in SaaS billing workflows and partner closely with a core team of design and engineering experts to deliver experiences and capabilities that meet customer and business needs
- Proactively engage with product and engineering managers across the InVision business to identify upcoming initiatives that will require platform changes, and work with your team to deliver new services and capabilities on time
- Write simple, clear documentation that aligns your team around problems to solve and functional specifications for the solutions that you’ll collectively deliver
- Collaborate consistently with your team to deliver meaningful and measurable results and share and celebrate your team’s successes
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years in Product Management roles in SaaS companies
- Experience working with billing systems and/or Salesforce integrations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Eagerness to thrive in a variable and demanding scale-up environment