InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Staff Software Engineer for our Architecture Squad to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Architecture Squad is a vibrant organization focusing on building tools and services for the entire company. This is a high impact group collaboratively working with many different teams on such services as Event Architecture and Observability Libraries.
What you’ll do:
- Build and own operational excellence of robust back-end services that must be performant under load, scalable, and handle large sets of data
- Mentor and technically lead other developers on the team and act as a point of contact for cross-team initiatives
- Create system documentation and serve as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews
- Build back-end API’s and improve architecture
- Work closely with product managers and designers to design and develop the product’s functionality, look, and feel
What you’ll bring:
- Strong proven proficiency in Golang
- Multiple years of back-end experience working on teams designing, building, and debugging high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end-to-end
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level; you also have the ability and interest to teach others best practices
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- Motivation to understand the business, our users, their requirements, and to deliver results
- Passion for continued learning and a track record of picking up new technologies and skills as you ship awesome code