Technical Business Analysts are an integral part of the Consulting Service Area at Axelerant. Beyond the client, you will interact with UX/UI, design, development, and project management teams to ensure that our account engagements deliver the most feasible value possible.
Further, you’ll work closely with our clients to identify growth goals, develop actionable strategies, and report on the progress of each initiative to the client and key stakeholders at Axelerant.
To be successful in the role, you’ll need creativity, analytical thinking, superb communication skills, excellent project management skills, and a genuine love for interactive digital experiences.
- Responsible for actively identifying means of improving client KPIs and sharing relevant suggestions
- Responsible for acting as a proxy Product Owner to understand the product vision and product decision support to Product Managers
- Responsible for analyzing designs, understanding requirements, mapping user journey and flow, identifying product KPIs, and preparing high-level feature list of the pre-sales process
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding each account’s digital strategy plans including buyer personas, competitive analyses, editorial style guidelines, user workflows, content inventory, gap analysis, and search optimization plans
- Support pre-sales stakeholders with estimations by providing them requirements clarity
- Responsible for running requirement gathering workshops with relevant stakeholders and wireframing the desired outcomes
- Responsible for breaking Epics and features down and writing them into SMART-based User Stories with necessary details to include Acceptance Criteria
- Responsible for end to end change management to include communications, training, support, organization alignment, adoption, and feedback collection
- Supports the quality assurance team in creating and evaluating test cases, test coverage, Requirements Traceability Matrix, and related matters
- Supports the delivery team during releases and sprints by clarifying requirements, bi-directionally translating functional and technical requirements, and bridging team and client interactions
- Supports the marketing team with information towards collateral creation like case studies
- Responsible for authoring thought leadership collateral on behalf of Axelerant
- At least five-years of business analyst role experience
- At least two years of business analyst work with digital experiences like online applications or websites
- At least two years of agile project management experience
- Holds at least one certification relating to business analyst operations or product ownership
Though all of Axelerant’s roles are work from anywhere, we are India-based for salaries and work timings. Explicitly, we expect people to typically have at least a five-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.