We’re looking for a Training and Development Manager to join our growing team!
We’re a human centered organization, where we put the employees at the heart of the organization. We design our people processes around human emotion and a what works here approach as a means to setting the organization up for success and creating a culture where people feel appreciated, listened to, and valued. We use a design thinking process in developing and enhancing our people processes, ensuring cross-functional and diverse voices are involved.
We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic, and creative Training and Development Manager to create and build out our internal development programs. The successful candidate is a subject matter expert in employee, manager and leadership development; has extensive experience creating and facilitating impactful learning programs that support individual and organizational growth, and is adept at working in a fully distributed environment.
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement a long-term training and development road map focused on creating a culture of continuous learning
- Create and implement blended learning programs consisting of virtual instructor-led courses, e-learning courses, learning sessions, and other creative educational offerings that keep our remote employees growing and engaged
- Design, develop, and implement a manager development program
- Design, develop and implement learning and development training programs focused on employee growth and engagement
- Design, develop and implement a leadership development program for our high-growth and fast-paced environment.
- Provide one-on-one coaching and feedback to managers and employees
- Partner with the members of the people team and organizational leaders to continually assess the talent across the organization
- Assist with developing and implementing company-wide people programs using a design thinking approach. such as onboarding, continuous performance management, talent management, etc.
- Drive organizational people projects and initiatives with other members of the team
What you should have:
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in creating, implementing, and facilitating leadership and development programs; blended learning (instructor-led, e-learning, peer-to-peer, on-the-job, learning sessions, etc.) is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of core leadership principles, behavioral theories, personality assessments, organizational development, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills, and comfortable communicating with a variety of employees and leaders at all levels
- Demonstrated commitment to fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth and enhanced understanding of social justice and diversity and inclusion issues
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive initiatives from inception to completion
You're the ideal candidate if:
- You have previous experience developing training programs for a SaaS organization
- You’re certified in DiSC
- Certified strength based coach
- Experience with design thinking process and employee experience journey