Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Product team.
We’re looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing product team at FormAssembly.
As a UX Designer, here’s how you’ll help FormAssembly deliver exceptional user experiences through our product:
- Create and iterate rapidly on low-fidelity wireframes
- Design artifacts such as journey maps, experience flow diagrams, and presentations to communicate your design approach and gain alignment across stakeholders
- Research best practices in and around web applications to build features that meet the product vision along with address customer needs
- Document design decisions with high fidelity mock ups and detailed descriptions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers, support, marketing, sales, and business development teams to identify pain points and improve user experience through design solutions
- Drive your design decisions with data — strategize and conduct meaningful user research, collect customer feedback, then synthesize and present your findings as design concepts
- Perform usability testing to validate design directions and inform opportunities for improvement
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UX, IA, UI, and/or interactive designer
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web or native mobile design.
- Must be located in a US Eastern/Central time zone, or be able to work standard US Eastern hours daily
- Familiar with Sketch, Slack and Jira
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Design, Pendo, and Gherkin
- Comfortable in an Agile work environment
- Excellent communicator and writer
- Experience creating and maintaining a living style guide and design elements library
Bonus points for:
- Design experience with iOS and Android applications
- Experience working remote